Friday 22 April 2016

Fashion Revolution Week 2016

Show your label.

{Source}

I don't wear my clothing inside out on Fashion Revolution day because well, dress code. But I found a way to display my labels. I borrowed this idea from Gayle Ortiz

{Source}
Isn't it cool? I've wanted to make one for quite some time and finally I collected enough labels.  


I played around with placement,


changed my mind and then came up with this!  


It is not as fabulous as Gayle Ortiz's version but it will work for the purpose, to try and inspire thought and discussion. 


I sewed the labels onto a black melton wool background with a snap closure.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...