Sunday 1 February 2015

In Sewing News Today...

Vogue Patterns posted a cheeky picture and question on their Facebook page this morning that I had a chuckle over.


The photo credit goes to Lauren from Lladybird. Too funny. So far, the polling shows that most will be sewing this Superbowl Sunday but the results might be a wee bit bias.  


I've put aside the Vogue 8975 jacket for another time. It is all cut out but I'm not all that motivated to sew a light weight knit when we're under an extreme cold warning this weekend. Would you believe that the snow was melting last weekend? And of course, Jungle January is over. There were some lovely makes last month. Have you been following Ann's blog and all the wild creations?   


I broke out Vogue 8939 this morning and am adjusting the pattern to make it a midi-length dress after seeing Erica B's version.   


I'm going to make it in this knit and I think the high neck and long sleeves will keep me warmer than a light-weight knit jacket.  

What about you, will you be sewing or watching the game today? Well, that is all in sewing news today... 

Happy Sewing!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Pullover Skirt / OOP Butterick 5790

Do I need another pull-on maxi skirt?  Not really, this project is all about stash busting this small piece of cotton knit fabric with a tri...